We look for people who feel comfortable in an environment which is challenging with constant growth and change, where knowledge, talent and the ‘can do’ approach are highly valued. We have a friendly, informal and flexible environment that encourages team working and co-operation across departments.
We are always interested in hearing from individuals with relevant industry experience. If you are looking for a new challenge, want to expand your knowledge and wish to progress in your career, then we want to hear from you.
You will be joining a growing company that has exciting opportunities and a friendly working environment. If you feel you could contribute then please get in touch.
We have the following positions available.
The successful candidate should have a good knowledge of the installation of uPVC windows, doors and conservatories. We are looking for candidates who work in a clean and tidy manner and are also reliable and trustworthy.
A current driving licence will be required.
Excellent rates of pay.
Please send your CV to the address below.
We are seeking hard-working sales people to join our sales team operating from our showroom in Bletchley. If you have proven experience within the uPVC Windows, Doors, Conservatories and Roofline market, then we’d like to hear from you.
This is a commission-based role with uncapped leading-industry commissions on offer. The role will be high-quality lead fed.
The Role Involves
Meeting and greeting customers
Taking leads in the showroom and via phone and email
Visiting customers in their homes and providing a quotation which can then result in a sale
Recommending solutions based on our customers requirements
Following up on all appointments and ensuring the customer receives the best service
The Ideal Candidate should have the following qualities
- the ambition to excel in their career
- be proactive throughout the customer sales journey, from initial contact through to completion of the sale
- be confident in making home visits in and around Milton Keynes to measure for, and sell, our products
- be self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and have a positive attitude
- have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Sales executives will join our existing team and drive new business in the replacement domestic market in this self employed role.
2 years sales experience
A full UK driving licence
This full time office based role is a rare opportunity to join a busy department.
Custom Glaze is a small, local business which prides itself on its customer service.
We are looking for someone who shares this customer focused mind set, and is willing to become a valued and committed member of a small team.
Your responsibilities will cover the following, but may change to reflect the business needs:
• Scheduling installation dates with customers for the various trades involved in constructing a conservatory.
• Arranging trades to arrive in the correct order to facilitate a continuous flow of works.
• Place orders with suppliers, ensuring that delivery dates correspond with the installation dates.
• General administration and data entry to the customer database.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• Excellent telephone manor to liaise with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
• Be a competent PC user
• Project management experience would be beneficial but not essential
We occasionally require additional support from various trades. Currently we are looking for:
Plasterers – must be experienced, reliable, trustworthy and have a high standard of workmanship.